Self Portrait in an Outlaw Amish Barn
"Lonesome Liz is more than just Outalw Country, she's the female Robert Johnson." - Hank Hart, Southern Fried Magazine

video and song adaptation by Lonesome Liz

live in Richmond, video by Ron Thomas Smith

Rainy Day Longing

Rainy day longing
for my rainy day you
sometimes in the morning
the sky and I are more blue.

Rain echoes and you haunt me
like a shadow dancin all the time.
It would be better if you didn't want me
but I can't say that I mind.

Sometimes you fall like rain in my footsteps
other times you put up a fight.
I should probably have a few regrets
and maybe some day soon I might.

Rainy day longing
for my rainy day you
you keep creeping up without warning
and the sky and I keep gettin blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

live with the Goddamn Gallows, video by Ron Thomas Smith

with Jesco the Dancing Outlaw, video by Ron Thomas Smith

with the Richmond Blues Society, video by Ron Thomas Smith