Self Portrait in an Outlaw Amish Barn
"Lonesome Liz is more than just Outalw Country, she's the female Robert Johnson." - Hank Hart, Southern Fried Magazine

video and song adaptation by Lonesome Liz

live in Richmond, video by Ron Thomas Smith

Lonesome Liz Art Contest

Enter the LL Art Contest now through April Fools Day. EVERYONE who enters will get a signed copy of their own drawing + the winning one.

The prizes are:

FIRST PLACE: I'll write a song for you on a theme of your choosing  + come to the Lonesome Liz show of your choice and drink a shot of whiskey with me on me, (if I'm not playing in your area I'll send you a shot of whiskey + make a video of your favorite song, (original or cover).

SECOND PLACE: Come to the Lonesome Liz show of your choice and drink a shot of whiskey with me on me :) If I'm not in your area, I'll send you a shot of whiskey and make a video of your favorite song, (original or cover).

THIRD PLACE:  Three shots of whiskey in bottles painted by me. (See examples of my bottle art here: http://lonesomelizpage.blogspot.com).

Join my Facebook page if you're not already there for photos to base your work on. http://www.facebook.com/lonesomeliz Entries can be alterations of photographs, drawings, collages... anything you like!

Submit entries via Facebook or email to: elizabeth.bissette@gmail.com Winners will be announced on April Fool's Day.

LL in art: 

By Lana Gentry
As 'Faust' by Katelan Foisy
As a cartoon by James Hislope

from a photo by David Beloff

Entries so far: 

by Tony Martinez

By Orville Dunworth
by Mike George


By Charles ODonnavan

By Tony Martinez







by Tony Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment

live with the Goddamn Gallows, video by Ron Thomas Smith

with Jesco the Dancing Outlaw, video by Ron Thomas Smith

with the Richmond Blues Society, video by Ron Thomas Smith